Friday, June 26, 2009

Pen Pals Pointless Postings#6: Critical Acclaim

Only one more week until the first show and critics are already buzzing. Just look at some early reactions to PEN PALS:

"Don’t miss this show! The theatre is air-conditioned and the seats were much more comfortable than I expected. Plus, with almost nobody in the audience you get lots of room to stretch out"

-Frank Valcheck, Faberge Egg Enthusiast

"This show had lots of swears which was good. Also they screamed a lot. It would be better if there were animals in it but good ones, like lions and snakes and stuff. You know, ones that do killing"

-Mike "Mikey" Taylor, Acton Middle School Press

"What do you want? They try hard and they’re such polite boys. You should see it. What are you going to do, stay home and watch Ghost Whisperer? Go see them. They’d see you if you were in a play"

-Holm’s Mom

“Eight Thumbs Up!!! Eleven Stars!!! Nineteen Green Clovers!!! EVERYTHING IN CAPS!!!! I don’t need to take my pills!! Jennifer Garner has been going through my trash. I have pictures!!!”

- Dr. Cyloptapus84, www.thingssatanmakesmedo.com

“Every rose has its thorn. Just like every night has its dawn. Just like every cowboy sings a sad, sad song”

- Bret Michaels, Poison

“For anyone who found the plot to Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen too difficult to follow, have I got the play for you”

- Kevin Awad, Modern Bride

"I owe several bookies a butt-load of money. If this show is not a hit, I’m a dead man. Do you want my blood on your hands??? For God sakes, I've got two cats!! If I’m dead, who’s going to feed them? You?"

-Andrew Patterson, playwright and potential corpse

SEE WHAT ALL THE TALK IS ABOUT.

GET YOUR TICKETS TODAY.

SHOWS ARE SELLING OUT FAST.

WELL, THAT'S KINDA A LIE BUT BUY A TICKET ANYWAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment